with Brian French
Lineage Society of America .com
Did we help you?
Ellis Island Immigrant Descendant Certificate
Quick Links: To Other Types of Lineage Certificates Available
Descendant of Ellis Island Immigrant Certificate
Directions in Ordering a Lineage Society of America Certificate
1. Email us a scanned pdf copy of your birth certificate which has your immigrant parent listed.
If immigrant was grandparent include a copy of your parents birth record which indicates immigrant grandparent.
You may place a line through information that you believe too sensitive to share but we must see proof of your
birth parents (and grandparent) For example here is my BC watermarked.
Please note: We understand that people who are new to lineage societies may be concerned about sending a
copy of a birth record. Please read article http://www.dar.org/national-society/genealogy/start-what-you-know
or Google "are birth records required for lineage societies". (the answer is yes)
2. Provide evidence that your immigrant ancestor arrived to Ellis Island, NY (between 1894-1954)
Visit this website to research Ellis Island immigration records: http://libertyellisfoundation.org/passenger
3. E-mail us the above proofs to: Brian@LineageSocietyofAmerica.com (scanned pdf images work best)
4. Include in the e-mail the mailing address you would like certificate delivered to.
5 We will review and approve your properly documented lineage within 24 hours.
7. After you receive LSA approval via e-mail you can purchase Ellis Island Descendant Certificate (below)
Price $29.00 plus $5.99 shipping and handling (flat rate) Total $34.99
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Questions? Call Brian French 813 944-3190
It's Paypal Safe
Genealogy Charts Forms and Kits
Lineage and Genealogy
Art Prints and Maps
Reproduction Historical Documents
Genealogy & Lineage Tote Bags