Lineage Society of America .com
with Brian French
Did we help you?
WWI Veteran Descendant Certificate
Quick Links: To Other Types of Lineage Certificates Available
Descendant of WWI Veteran Certificate
Directions in Ordering a Lineage Society of America Certificate
1. Email us a scanned pdf copy of your birth certificate and your parents birth certificate that leads to your WWI
veteran. Grandfather must be stated on fathers' or mothers' birth record. If your WWI vet is a collateral
relationship provide proof of the brother relationship to your grandfather or grandmother. Please note census
records indicate brother relationships.
You may place a line through information that you believe too sensitive to share on your birth certificate but we
must see proof of your birth father. For example here is my BC watermarked.
Please note: We understand that people who are new to lineage societies may be concerned about sending a
copy of a birth record. Please read article http://www.dar.org/national-society/genealogy/start-what-you-know
or Google "are birth records required for lineage societies". (the answer is yes)
2. Provide evidence of grandfathers service in WWI (or grandparents' brother for collateral relationships)
all ares of military service accepted. Acceptable Sources: Honorable Discharge Records, Pension Records,
Veteran Gravestone Marker Application,biography in newspaper or obituary.
4. E-mail us the above proofs to: Brian@LineageSocietyofAmerica.com (scanned pdf images work best)
5. Include in the e-mail the mailing address you would like certificate delivered to.
6. We will review and approve your properly documented lineage within 24 hours.
7. After you receive LSA approval via e-mail you can purchase WWI Descendant Certificate (below)
Price $29.00 plus $5.99 shipping and handling (flat rate) Total $34.99
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Questions? Call Brian French 813 944-3190
It's Paypal Safe