with Brian French
Lineage Society of America .com
Did we help you?
WWII Veteran Descendant Certificate
Quick Links: To Other Types of Lineage Certificates Available
Descendant of WWII Veteran Certificate
Directions in Ordering a Lineage Society of America Certificate
1. Email us a scanned pdf copy of your birth certificate which has your WWII parent veteran listed.
(sorry no adoptions or collateral relationships) You may place a line through information that you believe too
sensitive to share but we must see proof of your birth father. For example here is my BC watermarked .
Please note: We understand that people who are new to lineage societies may be concerned about sending a
copy of a birth record. Please read article http://www.dar.org/national-society/genealogy/start-what-you-know
or Google "are birth records required for lineage societies". (the answer is yes)
2. If veteran was a grandparent provide copy of the parents birth record (vet line) that states their vet parent.
3. Provide evidence of service in WWII all ares of military service accepted including: women's: Army and Navy
Nurse Corps, Women's Army Corps (WAC), and in the Navy (WAVES), Coast Guard (SPARs) and Marine Corps Women's Reserves.
4. E-mail us the above proofs to: Brian@LineageSocietyofAmerica.com (scanned pdf images work best)
5. Include in the e-mail the mailing address you would like certificate delivered to.
6. We will review and approve your properly documented lineage within 24 hours.
7. After you receive LSA approval via e-mail you can purchase WWII Descendant Certificate (below)
Price $29.00 plus $5.99 shipping and handling (flat rate) Total $34.99
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Questions? Call Brian French 813 944-3190
It's Paypal Safe